GRP/FRP ROCK BOLTS /SOIL NAILS
- GRP/FRP ROCK BOLTS /SOIL NAILS
|Nominal Diameter (mm)
|Ultimate Load (kN) >
|Type of Anchor
- Slope Stability of any type of soils
- Stabilization of elevated roads in extreme environments.
- Repair of existing foundations
- Wire netting and cable netting
- Being a no electrical conductivity, most suitable in structures highly susceptible to corrosion and magnetic fields.
- Continuous thread allows the bar cut or extension by couplers at any length of the bar
- Being a light weight (1/4th weight of steel rebar), installation is easier by men.
- High corrosion resistance, no need of corrosion protection.
- Creates a much higher shear resistance in the soil and concrete than the steel bar of same cross section.
- The hallow bar anchor acts like concrete vibrator during the drilling and grouting process and consequently results in a homogeneous and compacted grout body.
- No electrical conductivity and good thermal insulation.
- Lower maintenance cost and ease of cutting