|Nominal Outer Diameter (mm)||30||30||40||52||73||73||103||103|
|Inside Diameter (mm)||16||11||16||26||53||35||78||51|
|Ultimate Load (kN)||220||320||660||925||1160||1865||1950||3660|
|Yield Load (kN)||180||260||525||730||970||1430||1570||2670|
|Cross Section (mm2)||382||446||879||1337||1631||2714||3146||5680|
- Anchored sheet pile, contagious piles, secant pile and diaphragm walls
- Slope Stability in any type of rock
- New Austrian Tunnelling Method
- Grouted Micro Piles
- Stabilization of elevated roads
- Repair of existing foundations
- Wire netting and cable netting
- Increased Productivity by eliminating installation and removal of casing
- Same installation principles for all different soils with out extensive soil investigation
- Viable alternative to concrete retaining walls
- Continuous thread allows the bar cut or extension by couplers at any length of the bar
- Being a light weight compared to solid bar, installation is easier by men.
- The free length can be simply extracted in temporary anchors.
- The hallow bar creates a much higher shear resistance in the soil than the solid rod of same cross section.
- The hallow bar anchor acts like concrete vibrator during the drilling and grouting process and consequently results in a homogeneous and compacted grout body.